Category Archives: New Bridge House and the Gas Explosion

New Bridge House and the Gas Explosion

In 1864, the National Provincial Bank Company, later National Provincial & Union Bank, had offices were in Snargate Street, now the Masonic Lodge. That year the Bank acquired the plot of land between the Dour and Camden Crescent and from … Continue reading

Posted in Buildings, Businesses, Local Government, New Bridge House and the Gas Explosion, New Bridge House and the Gas Explosion, New Bridge House and the Gas Explosion | Comments Off on New Bridge House and the Gas Explosion