Category Archives: Flashman’s of Dover

Flashman’s of Dover

The old Council Chamber in what was once Dover’s Town Hall – the Maison Dieu – was added in 1868. Flashman’s of Dover made the furnishings, many of which can still be seen. It was in the autumn of 1830 … Continue reading

Posted in Businesses, Flashman's of Dover, Flashman's of Dover, Market Square | Comments Off on Flashman’s of Dover