Category Archives: Harbour Station

Harbour Station

Dover’s first railway station, Town Station, opened on 6 February 1844 by the South Eastern Railway Company (SER) in the Pier District.  In February and March 1845 the Mayor, William Clarke, convened well attended public meetings for a railway line … Continue reading

Posted in Harbour Station, Port and Transport | Comments Off on Harbour Station