Category Archives: Sisters of St Vincent – Eastbrook Place

Sisters of St Vincent – Eastbrook Place

The Sisters of Charity of Saint Vincent de Paul first came to Dover in 1883 and bought cottages on Dieu Stone Lane. Originally known as ‘D’ Stone Lane, Dieu Stone Lane is an ancient right of way originally running from the … Continue reading

Posted in Hospitals and Health, Maison Dieu Road, Religion & Churches, Sisters of St Vincent - Eastbrook Place, Sisters of St Vincent - Eastbrook Place, Sisters of St Vincent - Eastbrook Place | 1 Comment